Examples of salons we can cover
Hairdresser – At home, mobile or on the high street. A range of treatments can be covered including but not limited to; dying, shaving, bleaching and extensions.
Manicurist – Full liability cover for acrylic, gel powder , silk wrap and may more.
Pedicurist – Treatments that can be covered; French, foot massage, parafix wax , exfoiliating rubs… call to find out more.
If a customer was injured as a result of a treatment by the fault of your employees then your public liability insurance would normally cover the liability.
If your premises was to burn down due to faulty equipment e.g. hair straighteners then your insurance package would normally cover the building, any lost business and any stock on site.
Along with your standard beauty salon insurance cover of property damage, public liability and employers’ liability, we have packages that offer the following benefits:
- Colouring, tinting, dyeing (specialist treatments to the hair and scalp, manicures and pedicures, ear & nose piercing by stud gun method)
- Bleaching of Hair & Body Hair
- Alkaline Skin Wash (Desquamation)
- Body Brushing
- Body Wrapping
- Camouflage Make up
- Colour Therapy
- Crystal Therapy
- Day & Evening Make up
- Face Masks
- Eyebrows & Eye lashes
- False Tanning/Spray Tanning
- Glycolic Acid Peel
- Hand and Foot care
- Hope Ear Candles – Thermo Auricular Treatment
- Manicure/Nails Extensions & Nail Art (Tips /Overlays Nail wraps/ Sculptured Nails)
- Light Therapy/O-LYS Light System Micro Epidermal Abrasion
- Oxygen Facials
- Paraffin Wax Treatments
- Steaming (Facial)
- Ear and Nose Piercing performed by stud gun
- Sauna and Turkish Baths
- Sunbeds and Solaria
- Electrical Slimming/Body Toning/Faradic Muscle Toning/Micro Current
- Alexander Technique
- Aromatherapy & Massage
- Ayurvedic Massage
- Bowen Technique
- Craniosacral Therapy & Manipulation
- Daoyin Tao Massage
- Eastern Head Massage
- Thai or Indian – No oils used
- Facial Massage
- Full Body Massage
- Lymphatic Drainage
- Swedish Massage
- Hot Stone Massage
- Hydrothermal Massage
- Infra Red Treatment
- Ishta Spinal Touch
- Jin Shin Jyutsu
- Mechanical Massage/Toning Tables
- Shiatsu Massage
- Thai Massage
- Tui na
- Wat Po Thai Foot Massage
- Electrical Epilation (Electrolysis) & Galvic epilation
- Business Interruption Cover
- Personal Accident Cover
Insure with us and you’ll also have access to value added services including:
- A dedicated account handling team ready to assist with any queries you may have.
- Full legal expenses cover included incase proceedings are raised against you.
BJP use a full fact-finding service to establish your full beauty salon insurance demands and needs in order to offer you the most comprehensive insurance at the most competitive premiums. Our experienced broking team utilise a complete panel of insurers and utilise this service to provide further discounts to premiums.
BJP are an independent business insurance and commercial insurance broker. We specialise in obtaining insurance quotes from a wide range of different insurers to ensure that we get the best possible beauty salon insurance insurance cover at the best price. Our brokers have lots of experience in setting up Beauty Salon Insurance to meet our customers’ requirements.
To receive a quote, or to seek advice from one of our insurance advisers about Beauty Salon Insurance, please complete the enquiry form and we’ll be glad to assist you. An adviser will contact you within a working day to discuss your requirements. Or you can call us on 0118 979 2121 to obtain further information or for a full quotation to suit your needs.