It is undeniable that any professional person providing advice requires the protection that professional indemnity offers. Even where allegations prove to be unfounded, the cost of defending a claim can be substantial.
This type of insurance is therefore extremely important when considering the protection of your business, and is also compulsory for members of the Royal Institute of Chartered Surveyors (RICS).
A professional indemnity policy covers claims arising out of professional negligence, which usually includes the following risks:
- Any negligent act, error, or omission of the Insured
- Libel or slander
- Unintentional breach of confidentiality
- Unintentional infringement of intellectual property rights
- The loss of, or damage to Documents
We can provide quotations with the following benefits to clients:
- Wide policy wordings from an extensive range of insurers, which will satisfy the requirements of RICS
- No proposal forms from some insurers
- Very competitive premiums
At BJP our brokers have substantial experience of the construction industry, which makes us ideally placed to find you the best possible cover at the most competitive price for all Clink on the link to get the best possible quote today. Alternatively please telephone Richard Hopkins, or Ashley Stone on 01189 792121.