The main purpose of a structural warranty or Latent Defects Insurance on a completed property is to give the owner / developer reassurance and risk transfer protection on their already-completed property.
Latent Defects Insurance, Inherent Defects Insurance or an (insurance backed) structural warranty can be placed for properties that have already been completed without a warranty having previously been arranged.
BJP can offer a structural warranty on completed properties that includes the following:
- Full Risk Transfer (100%) from Years 3 to 10
- Includes Professional Fees
- Full CML approval on Warranty
- Water Ingress covered
- Following Major damage, any remedial rebuilding is covered
- Also covers newly constructed drainage system, chimneys and flues
In support of the above, BJP can also provide a complete building services package including the following:
- Building Control
- Code for Sustainable Homes Assessment
- Technical Survey services included
- Home Information Packs (HIPs)
- Standard Assessment Procedure (SAP)
- Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
- Air Pressure Testing
- Acoustic Testing
- International Projects
As construction specialists, we have access to a range of specialist providers and we can find you a cost effective solution.
To obtain a quote or to obtain more information, please call Stephen Hegarty, or one of our specialist construction advisers on 0118 979 2121, or please complete the form below to obtain a quote.
Building Control for residential and commercial developments
Code for Sustainable Homes Assessment
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
Home Information Packs (HIPs)
Residential & Commercial Air Pressure Testing
Simplified Building Energy Model (SBEM)
Standard Assessment Procedure (SAP)